donate to charity, donations, charity donation,donate online, online donation,donate money, car insurance, auto insurance,insurance quote,hospital staffing software hospital software, Business,VoIP,solutions,medical practice ,donate, car, charity CALIFORNIA, donate car, charity hospital

Source Viewer

I was surfing on my phone and a page showed XML parsing failed. I wanted to check what's wrong with the BSE site. Just google for an online source viewer, found a few which didn't appeal to me so I decided to write my own and under two minutes I built my own source viewer and uploaded on my PHP capable server. Here's the darn few line code:

<?php
header("Content-type: text/plain");
$page=$_GET["url"];
$fp = fopen($page, r);
while (!feof($fp)) {
echo fgets($fp, 128);
}
fclose($fp);
?>

No comments :

Post a Comment