donate to charity, donations, charity donation,donate online, online donation,donate money, car insurance, auto insurance,insurance quote,hospital staffing software hospital software, Business,VoIP,solutions,medical practice ,donate, car, charity CALIFORNIA, donate car, charity hospital

Searching video Using YouTube API

In my recent project I have to do something like that:
  • Enter a TAG, inside a text box
  • Search in Flickr using the tag.
  • Show the search result inside my page.
  • Search in YouTube using the same tag.
  • Show the search result inside my page.
  • Play the video in my page without redirecting to the YouTube original site.
To do the following job I use Flickr API & YouTube API which helps me most. It’s become very much easy, which was too much difficult for me.
For YouTube there are lots of API available, but I found following API very much effective. You can download the API from the following link:
http://waxjelly.wordpress.com/2007/03/08/youtube-api-class-redeaux/
You just have to do the following thing:
image1
image2
It used two activeX bases Javascript class to show the video in your own page without redirecting to the orginal page.
i am feeling two much happy to have such usefull API. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment